Just Outsourcing Goes Mobile
four now five ways to access Just Outsourcing on your mobile phone:
- The first way is through the following link: mobile. That link brings up a version of the Just Outsourcing blog formatted by GoDaddy. Mobile users accessing the blog will see this version automatically.
- The second way is through the following link: mobile. That link brings up a version of the Just Outsourcing blog formatted by Google. Mobile users accessing the blog will see this version automatically, too.
- The third way is through your phone’s default RSS reader (if you have one installed). Use http://feeds.feedburner.com/JustOutsourcing to import current blog posts into your reader.
- Twitter fanatics may use http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/19519463.rss.
- Use a Kindle? You can get our recent posts on that too. Monthly Price: $1.99 — includes wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet. It’s risk free, starting with a 14-day free trial. You can cancel at any time during the free trial period. If you enjoy it, do nothing and it will automatically continue at the regular monthly price.
Posts are downloaded onto your Kindle so you can read them even when you’re not wirelessly connected. And unlike RSS readers which often only provide headlines, Kindle gives you full text content and images, and makes wireless updates throughout the day.
Get a Kindle here.
One More Thing
Complement what you’ve learned here with the information in our outsourcing book, Outsourcing Through RentACoder. This 7.44″ x 9.68″ book is 418 pages, fully illustrated, and filled with everything you could possibly need to successfully outsource your tasks the first time.